The Artist Co-op & Galleries
The Artist Co-op & Galleries is a 10,000 square foot facility providing 25 emerging and professional artists private studio space and gallery opportunities in a mentoring, supportive and educational environment. We invite you to visit us Monday – Saturday to meet the artists in their studios and then shop our galleries for a full spectrum of art as well as price!
The Galleries are full of pottery, sculpture, glass, jewelry, paintings, photography, and more made by The Co-op Artists. We also feature The Clay Lady’s Studio instructors work and visiting artists work. Our Galleries are open Monday – Saturday and by appointment. Buy local, buy handmade, and support The Campus artists!
The Event Room
The Event Room and our campus can be booked for activities that correspond with our mission and vision for engaging the community with art. We can arrange experiences from cookies and coffee for a group shopping experience to full lunches for board meetings in a space surrounded by beautiful art next to our waterfall and courtyard.
2019 Events on Campus
- The Clay Lady’s Artist Co-op Holiday Open House, Thurs, Dec 6, 5:00-8:00PM…Free family event
- Cups of Co-Opportunity, Saturday morning, Feb 23, 7:30-11:30am…FREE event
- StoryMakers, Sat, March 9, 5:30-8:00PM…Free family event
- Progressive Studio Dinner, Thurs, April 11, 6:00-8:00PM…Tickets $35 each and includes a handmade ceramic plate. Call 615-242-0346 to purchase your ticket!
- Fling Spring- our one sale of the year, June 8, 10:00-2:00
- StoryMakers, Sat, June 22, 5:30-8:00PM…Free family event