Studio B provides 20 private art studios and a second public studio for classes and workshops. We open this studio to the community for artists that are beginning to teach, area associations for conferences, and other art institutions that need a studio space for classes. Studio B artists create with various media and their art is available in The Galleries.
The Shed is a 1,000 square foot building located in Studio B’s backyard with basic pottery equipment, a kiln and shelves for experienced artists/students that need a minimalist studio to work. Fans, wood stove and double garage doors create an affordable and unprintable price! Contact us to see if you qualify for this opportunity. Limited spaces available.
2017 Studio B Classes & Workshops
Sculpture Classes with Nan Jacobsohn
- 9-weeks on Wednesday Mornings, 9:00-12:00…$175
- Independent Studio Time – Wednesdays, 12:00-3:00…$35
- 9-week on Wednesday Evenings, 5:30-8:30…$175
- These classes follow Pottery Class Schedule and Registration
Stained Glass Classes with Brenda Vehige
- 8-weeks on Tues Nights, 5:30-7:30…$155 includes glass & tools
- These classes follow Pottery Class Schedule and Registration as below:
Schedule and Registration for Sculpture and Stained Glass Classes2017 SPRING SESSION: Registration begins MAR 6 – Class starts week of MARCH 27 2017 SUMMER SESSION: Registration begins MAY 22 – Class starts week of JUNE 12 2017 FALL SESSION: Registration begins AUG 14 – Class starts week of SEPT 11
Fused Glass Workshops with Brenda Vehige
- Jewelry – Saturday Feb 4, 2017, 10:00-2:00…$85
- Spring Suncatcher – Saturday April 8, 2017 10:00-2:00…$85
- Jewelry – Saturday July 22, 2017, 10:00-2:00…$85
Click here for information about Pottery Classes.
- Master series Workshop Michael Hunt – Onggi Jars-Saturday January 21 9:00-3:00…$145 limited registration – register now!
- Week-long workshop with Timothy Weber – Feb 20-24th, 9am-3pm…$225
- Torch-fired Enameled Jewelry Class with Pam Wilson- Sat March 11th, 2017, 10:00-2:00…$85
- Basic Drawing for artists with Nan Jacobsohn – Saturday March 18th, 2017 9:00am-3:00pm…$55
- Tammy Gentuso teaches Clay Faerie Houses – Sat April 22, 9:00-3:00…$65
Call to register for classes 615-242-0346
*Our refund policy: Full refund if you notify us at least 48 hours before class begins. Fee is transferable to another class if less than 48 hours notice. No refund or transfer if you give no notice (‘no show’).