Studio B provides 20 private art studios and a second public studio for classes and workshops. We open this studio to the community for artists that are beginning to teach, area associations for conferences, and other art institutions that need a studio space for classes. Studio B artists create with various media and their art is available in The Galleries.
Sculpture Class with Nan Jacobsohn
- 8-weeks on Wednesday Mornings, 9:00-12:00…$185, Begins March 27
- Lab Time – Wednesdays, 12:00-3:00…$45
- 8-week on Wednesday Evenings, 5:30-8:30…$185, Begins March 27
Glass Classes with Brenda Vehige
Stained Glass Classes
- 8-weeks on Tues Nights, 5:30-7:30…$175 includes glass & tools
- Sessions begin: March 26
Fused Glass Workshops
- Jewelry- Saturday, Feb 2, 10:00-2:00…$95
- Fused Glass Suncatchers- Saturday, July 13, 2018, 10:00-2:00 …$95
- Handbuilt Mugs with Joseph McDaniel, Sat, Jan 26, 10:00-12:00…$45
- Fused Glass Jewelry with Brenda Vehige, Sat, Feb 2, 10:00-2:00…$95
- Candle Making with Carri Scott, Sat, Feb 16, 10:00-2:00…$45
- Make your own journal with Beth McDaniel, Sat, March 2, 10:00-2:00…$65
- Stencil Sgraffito Platter with Danielle~The Clay Lady, Sat, March 16, 10:00-2:00…$45
- Four Legged Animal Sculptures with Nan Jacobsohn, Sat-Sun, March 23-24, 9:00-3:00… $185
- MASTER SERIES: Cynthia Bringle & Gay Smith, Sat, April 6, 9:00-3:00… $225, REGISTER WITH LINK BELOW
- Mom & Me Pottery Wheel Workshop for Families with Danielle~The Clay Lady, Sat, May 11, 2:00-4:00…$45
- Make a Clay Clock with Jackie Schlicher, Sat, June 1, 10:00-12:00…$55
- KIDS Clay Day with The Clay Lady, Thurs, June 13, 10:00-11:30am Poof Pots…$10, 12:30-2:30 Potter’s wheel…$50
- Everything Kiln with Danielle~The Clay Lady & Joseph McDaniel, Sat June 15, 9:00-12:00…$65
- KIDS Clay Day with The Clay Lady, Thurs, June 20, 10:00-11:30am Animal Bowls…$10
- KIDS Clay Day with The Clay Lady, Thurs, June 27, 10:00-11:30am Handbuilt Mug…$10, 12:30-2:30 Potter’s wheel…$50
- MASTER SERIES: In the Studio with Ben Carter, Sat June 29, 9:00-3:00…$225, REGISTER WITH LINK BELOW
- KIDS Clay Day with The Clay Lady, Thurs, July 18, 10:00-11:30am People Masks…$10, 12:30-2:30 Potter’s wheel…$50
- KIDS Clay Day with The Clay Lady, Thurs, July 25, 10:00-11:30am Apple Bowls…$10
Call to register for classes 615-242-0346
*Our refund policy: Full refund if you notify us at least 48 hours before class begins. Fee is transferable to another class if less than 48 hours notice. No refund or transfer if you give no notice (‘no show’).
The Shed is our 1000 square foot open-air studio, located behind Studio B, with basic pottery equipment, a kiln and shelves for experienced artists/students that need a minimalist studio to work, all at an affordable price!
Emerging Artist Membership Program
The Emerging Artist Membership Program is intended for artists beginning their careers in pottery. This affordable minimalist facility is a shared open studio which offers everything you need to get started and nothing you don’t. Shed Membership is $40 per month for a full shelf of storage or $25 for a half shelf of storage. You may purchase your own glaze and clay at our supply store, Mid-South Ceramics. Firing your pottery is included in the membership price! To be accepted for membership you must have a solid knowledge base about clay practices and a basic knowledge of kiln use. If you are interested in joining, Please call 615-242-0300 to set up an appointment.