Join Danielle~The Clay Lady® for a Teacher Day
Teacher Day, Friday, June 21, 2019
After a hands-on workshop, we will answer the following questions about teaching clay in the classroom:
- Where does clay come from?
- How is glaze made?
- Why are there various types and temperatures of clay and what are the differences?
- What products and tools can be used in the classroom?
- What are the parts of a kiln and how do I load it, program it, and fire it?
- What are some easy techniques I can use in my classroom?
- How can I make teaching clay easier?
- What can my students learn from The Campus Co-op Artists?
- What new clay projects can I teach successfully in my classroom?
RECEIVE 10% OFF ALL PURCHASES PLACED AT MID-SOUTH CERAMIC SUPPLY CO. DURING TEACHER DAY.
“The Clay Lady Way is not just a method, but a philosophy all art teachers would benefit from knowing.”
“As a first year teacher, my fears about teaching clay have been alleviated thanks to your program.”