Learn How to Teach Clay…The Clay Lady Way
Join Danielle~The Clay Lady
for a Teacher Inservice
During the How To Teach Clay…The Clay Lady Way Inservice you will learn…
- What is the best clay to use in my classroom?
- How can my students complete a project in one class?
- What are the best products and tools I can buy on a budget?
- Can firing a kiln be easy? (the answer is YES!)
- What are some successful clay projects for all ages?
- How do I teach clay to a full class in a short time?
- Can clay be fun for me as well as my students?
- What is a a single fire and why is it easier?
- Can I ever be comfortable firing a kiln?
- How can I add to my clay program?
- How can I teach a clay to a class of 30 in 50 minutes?
- How do I manage all the clay projects?
How to Teach Clay…The Clay Lady Way TEACHER INSERVICE
SAVE THE DATE
Friday, February 16, 2024 – 9:00-4:00 on The Clay Lady’s Campus
$245 per person, limited registration
Includes hands-on workshop, lunch, project demonstrations, kiln information, discounted supplies and more!
The Clay Lady Way® is a modality of teaching clay developed during The Clay Lady’s teaching career. It is a simple and streamline method that makes your teaching easy and successful. Although easy for you, it will work for any skill level of any age artist
“The Clay Lady Way is not just a method, but a philosophy all art teachers would benefit from knowing.”
“As a first year teacher, my fears about teaching clay have been alleviated thanks to your program.”
Keep up with us!
Subscribe to The Clay Lady’s Campus emails for artist tips, classes, event announcements, special workshops and more.