Learn How to Teach Clay…The Clay Lady Way
Join Danielle~The Clay Lady® for a Teacher Inservice
During How To Teach Clay…The Clay Lady Way Inservice you will learn…
- Where does clay come from?
- How is glaze made?
- Why are there various types and temperatures of clay and what are the differences?
- What products and tools can be used in the classroom?
- What are the parts of a kiln and how do I load it, program it, and fire it?
- What are some easy techniques I can use in my classroom?
- How can I make teaching clay easier?
- What can my students learn from The Campus Co-op Artists?
- What new clay projects can I teach successfully in my classroom?
How to Teach Clay…The Clay Lady Way
Saturday, February 19th, 2022
9:00am-3:00pm on The Clay Lady’s Campus
$225 per person, limited registration
Includes hands-on workshop, lunch, project demonstrations, kiln information, discounted supplies and more!
The Clay Lady Way® is a modality of teaching clay developed during The Clay Lady’s teaching career. It is a simple and streamline method that makes your teaching easy and successful. Although easy for you, it will work for any skill level of any age artist.