Learn How to Teach Clay…The Clay Lady Way
Join Danielle~The Clay Lady
for a Teacher Inservice
During the How To Teach Clay…The Clay Lady Way Inservice you will learn…
- What is the best clay to use in my classroom?
- How can my students complete a project in one class?
- What are the best products and tools I can buy on a budget?
- Can firing a kiln be easy? (the answer is YES!)
- What are some successful clay projects for all ages?
- How do I teach clay to a full class in a short time?
- Can clay be fun for me as well as my students?
- What is a a single fire and why is it easier?
- Can I ever be comfortable firing a kiln?
- How can I add to my clay program?
- How can I teach a clay to a class of 30 in 50 minutes?
- How do I manage all the clay projects?
How to Teach Clay…The Clay Lady Way TEACHER INSERVICE
SAVE THE DATE
Friday, February 16, 2024 – 9:00-4:00 on The Clay Lady’s Campus
$245 per person, limited registration
Includes hands-on workshop, lunch, project demonstrations, kiln information, discounted supplies and more!
The Clay Lady Way® is a modality of teaching clay developed during The Clay Lady’s teaching career. It is a simple and streamline method that makes your teaching easy and successful. Although easy for you, it will work for any skill level of any age artist